Saturday, October 26, 2013

Cleaning on Saturday

I have been cleaning our room like crazy today.  I got a new bedspread / quilt yesterday from Target, and didn't want to put it on our bed until our room was really clean.  I even moved furniture and dusted under and behind things!
 

Grey & Purple


This isn't the best picture....and I need a new pillow.  And, I need new sheets...
But, I think I'm liking the look.  It still needs something...  And, we really need new lamps.  However, I am totally into grey right now.  I am looking forward to finding something to make this a little more "me" in the next couple of weeks!
 

Rosemary Love


This is the "skewer" rosemary in my garden.  The limbs grow pretty straight and I love to strip off the leaves and use the stalks for skewers on the grill (shrimp & chicken) are the best!  Then use the rosemary leaves for something else.  Like the spicy rosemary cashews that I posted about on 10/18.  They are delicious and addicting :)

Fortune Cookie


We had Chinese food last night and this is my fortune. 
I am trying to be optimistic in all aspects of my life :)
 
Until tomorrow!
~ Joeby
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I like your new bedspread! And the flowers by your bed are so cute too. I should do something like that...our bedroom is in serious need of decorating. Right now, I think the only thing adorning the wall above our bed is a large picture of batman that Elijah colored. And it's taped to the wall. lol

    ReplyDelete