Sunday, October 20, 2013

Witches Sailing Through The Sky

Witches Sailing Through The Sky
On their broomsticks,
Way up high.
Black cats howl
As they go by...
For this is
Halloween!
 

Halloween Village


Halloween Village in our entry way.
I have been collecting these little cute houses for years.

I love the trick or treat kids (kinda hard to see), who walk through the graveyard :)

I love the little houses...  The barn above makes me homesick for the farm I grew up on!
 
 
The little church on the far left is from Sleepy Hollow.  Have any of you been watching "Sleepy Hollow" on Monday night?  It is SO scary!  I am a big chicken when it comes to scary shows or books.  My husband keeps telling me that we shouldn't watch it again, but now I need to know what happens! 
 
I hope that your have had a great weekend!
~ Joeby

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your village! Eddie's been wanting to watch Sleepy Hollow and we figured we'd try to catch what we've missed online but we haven't had a chance to yet. I'm a big chicken too though and I think that Sleepy Hollow movie with Johnny Depp in it is terrifying.

    ReplyDelete