Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

I have spent the day in Houston, Texas at the International Quilt Festival. 
It is wonderful!!
 
Championship Quilt - pretty colors.


I love the traditional ones best.  Makes me think of the samplers that young girls used to work on
many years ago.

This  one was very colorful and pretty!


I decided to sit and wait on the ladies I was with to get to the end of an aisle.
I had such a fun time visiting with a wonderful lady from Australia.  She was a really sweetheart.  I love meeting new people!!
 
I hope that your Halloween has been fabulous!
I can't believe that I have managed to blog each day in October!
It has been so much fun.  I am not going to contiune to blog each day, but plan to blog a couple or few times a month from here on, or when something is new or exciting.
See you soon!
~ Joeby

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! You did it - a whole month of blogging! I look forward to continue reading your blog when you do blog. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just don't forget to blog!! I love reading it and seeing your awesome pictures!! Bunches of love!

    ReplyDelete